Useful information for patients and family members.
Do I need a medical recommendation to purchase marijuana in Massachusetts?
Yes. Only patients and caregivers with valid Massachusetts Department of Public Health registration card and a Government issued ID will be permitted in the dispensary.
How can I obtain a medical marijuana recommendation?
Please visit this page where you can view a 2 minute video that explains the entire process.
Where can I obtain a medical marijuana recommendation?
Recommendations for medical marijuana can be obtained from a qualifying physician within the state of Massachusetts. If you are interested in learning if medical marijuana would be a good treatment option, please find a list of offices that can put you in touch with a qualifying physician:
- Canna Care Docs
- The Holistic Center– Brighton, MA
- CannaMed– Framingham, MA
- Casco Bay Medical– Danvers, MA
- Uma of Uplifting Health and Wellness– Natick, MA
- Integra 8– Burlington, MA
- MedMar Medical– Woburn & Quincy, MA
- Inhale MD– Cambridge & Brookline, MA
- Delta 9– Malden & Methuen, MA
- Schwartz Medical Group– Norwood, MA
Do I need to make an appointment?
Who is allowed in the dispensary?
Warning that only patients and caregivers are allowed in the building. If you do not have a card you will not be let in the door.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We can accept cash or debit cards for payment. Please note: We do not charge a fee for using your debit card in the dispensary. There is also an ATM conveniently located outside for a fee.
Do you offer discounts?
Yes, we have many programs available. We offer the following:
- First-time Patient
- Rewards and referral program
What Medical Marijuana products do you offer?
Garden Remedies is constantly striving to produce the best medicine for our patients. We listen to what they would like to see. We offer a wide variety of Flower strains, edibles, tinctures, capsules, lotions and topicals. We also offer a variety of pure CO2 extracted concentrates.
How long does it take to feel the effects of the medicine?
All inhalation effects are felt almost instantly. Edibles can take from 30 minutes up to 3 hours to kick in and can last much longer than inhalation.
Vape pen instructions/troubleshooting
Charging your battery:
- Screw battery into usb charger.
- Insert USB into computer or other usb charging device. The USB light will change from red to green indicating a full charge. In some cases you may have to turn if off to charge it.
- Unscrew battery from USB charger and unplug charger (this will help the lifespan of both)
Using your vape pen
- Screw the cartridge on to the battery.
- Turning on and off (batteries that have a button). Click the button 6 times at a rapid pace, the light will flash this will turn it on/off. If you hold the button down and there is no light, try turning it on or charging it.
- Hold the button down when you inhale. If there is no button just inhale slowly. Tempetuare will have an affect one the oil in you pen so please store in a room temp in an upright position
- Check to make sure the battery is turned on and has a charge.
- If you are pulling but not getting a puff, and battery is on, unscrew the cartridge and twist the metal contact on bottom.
- If you cannot pull and it feels clogged try a paperclip though the whole.
- If all else fails we have a way to see if the atomizer is gone, bring it in and we’ll check.
What does it mean to ‘self-titrate?’
To ‘self-titrate’ means to adjust the dosage of your own medication as needed. This is common with medical marijuana, and the desired outcome is to consume as little as you need to find relief from your symptoms.
How do I apply for a job with Garden Remedies?
Please visit our Careers section for further instructions.