Our mission is to relieve pain and make lives better again.
At Garden Remedies, our reason for being is to alleviate and (when possible) eliminate suffering from chronic pain. When you walk through our doors, you’ll be meeting people who are dedicated to serving you—and the community in general—by providing compassionate relief through the use of medical marijuana.
Our mission is to take the excruciating test of endurance a patient may be forced to go through every day, and change it to a life of comfort that is hopefully pain-and-symptom-free.
To fulfill our mission, we strive to:
- Educate, educate, educate—so patients can know what strain of medical marijuana is best for them, what method of intake (vaporization, sublingual, ingestion or topical administration), and proper dosing for their medical conditions
- Provide “under one roof” convenience in which our dispensary can meet all of a patient’s medical marijuana needs
- Be courteous, knowledgeable and respectful in every interaction with patients—our well-trained staff will get to know each patient on a first-name basis
- Deliver the highest-quality products to patients—all expertly grown at our Massachusetts-based cultivation facility, with the intent of being the best on the market
- Make the experience as easy as possible—fast and convenient, yet thorough
- Serve the entire community—not just the affluent, but all socio-economic groups, with particular attention to underserved populations of people in pain
- Meet or exceed every government compliance mandate in order to ensure patient safety, per the requirements of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health